How would you like:
- Two for the price of one (two doctors)?
- 24 Hour open access (text, phone, email) to avoid urgent care/ER?
- An annual visit/exam and follow-ups as you need them?
- For hormone patients, an annual hormonal visit and hormone testing, plus all your primary care needs?
- Avoiding insurance companies dictating your primary care, but still be able to use your insurance for labs, paps, imaging if you choose to?
- To know if and when you should go to the hospital?
- To avoid unnecessary expenses going to urgent care/ER/hospital if you don’t need to?
- To get great primary care even if you have a high deductible plan, no insurance or a cost-sharing plan?
How does it work:
- You pay a monthly fee automatically deducted from a credit card, debit card or checking account or annual fee (10% discount for paying lump sum)
- You get 24 hour a day, 365 days a year access by your preferred method of contact
- You get two providers for the price of one (Poppy Daniels, MD, OB/Gyn, Hormone Specialist; Dennis Daniels MD, internal medicine, critical care, pulmonary medicine, sleep medicine)
- You get your annual visit plus any follow-ups you might need
- For hormone patients, you get your annual hormone visit plus hormone testing plus any follow-ups you might need for hormone or primary care needs
- If you need lab work, imaging studies, paps, biopsies or hospitalizations, you can still use your insurance for these things if you choose.
- If you have no insurance, a high deductible, or cost-sharing plan, we will help you find the best price for any testing you might need.
- Medicare/Medicaid patients may not be eligible, call for more details.
How much does it cost:
- For an individual, $1200 a year or $100 a month
- For two people signing up together, $2200 a year or $165 a month
- We do not see children in the primary care model unless they are 16 or older
- Children can be seen for specific hormone, thyroid, or sleep issues “a la carte”, not wellness visits.
- Think of it as money saved by getting prompt, comprehensive care and guidance to avoid the hospital except when you absolutely need it!
Options for Emergency, Surgical or Catastrophic Care:
Did you know that cost-sharing plans help people avoid the Obamacare penalty without some of the hassels of traditional insurance? Here are websites with more info:
Combining a direct primary care plan with a cost-sharing organization or a high deductible plan/health savings account can often save a lot of health care dollars. A direct primary care plan enables you to pick your primary care provider instead of an insurance company forcing to you go “in network.”